Welding design and fabrication questions and problems affecting welding quality can come up when least expected. Having the right answers and solutions is essential to controlling quality, integrity, costs, productivity and safety. Therefore this pay for answer service is designed to help you design and build in welding quality by making the right decisions the first time. Decisions that may determine the difference between success or failure of your weldment. Follow the instructions below to get the correct answers to your unique welding questions, and avoid making costly welding mistakes. Avoiding a mistake based on guessing or misinformation is always cheaper than fixing it. One welding mistake can cost you millions.
TO GET ANSWERS TO YOUR UNIQUE WELDING QUESTIONS
To get answers to your unique welding questions, submit your welding questions using the email link on the CONTACT METHODS page. State your welding question and then ask for a quote. Provide as much information as possible about the welding question.
After receiving your unique welding question, it will be reviewed for an answer or solution. If it can be answered, you will be quoted a price for the answer or solution by return email. If you decide to proceed, the answer will be provided after payment. Typical unique welding questions fall within one of two categories:
- Questions for which the answer is immediately known. You can expect an immediate answer after payment.
- Questions for which the answer is not immediately known. You can expect a short delay in receiving the answer because the question must be researched.
- All welding questions must be in writing. In some cases it may be necessary to use postal mail, or fax for drawings or sketches to fully describe the welding question. This is acceptable. No verbal phone welding questions will be answered.
- All welding answers or solutions will be in writing by return email, fax, or postal mail if drawings or sketches are required for a complete answer. No verbal phone welding answers will be given.
- The purpose of the written welding question and answer rule is to provide a record of the question and answer to prevent any misunderstanding concerning what question was asked and what answer or solution was given. In other words it serves as a Quality Assurance check to ensure that you get the correct answer to the question, or correct solution to the problem.
- If the quoted price for the answer or solution is acceptable to you, indicate by return email which payment method will be used, and instructions for making payment will be provided if necessary. Acceptable methods of payment are:
CASHIER’S CHECK, MONEY ORDER, WESTERN UNION:
Use this method if you need answers or solutions to your questions immediately. That is, answers and solutions can be provided as fast as you can provide the payment. The choice is yours.
OPEN AN ACCOUNT:
Use this method if you need to have someone available on an as needed or continuous basis to answer questions or provide solutions immediately. Mistakes and problems happen, so be prepared.
PERSONAL CHECK, COMPANY CHECK:
Use this method if you can wait two or three weeks for answers or solutions. This is the typical time it takes to receive your check, deposit it, and wait for it to clear the bank. It could be longer. So plan ahead.
PAY PAL, CREDIT CARDS:
Use this method if you need answers or solutions to your questions immediately. Answers and solutions can be provided as fast as you can provide the payment. The choice is yours.